How to resolve Microsoft Office errors?
Here, in this article, we provide you with different troubleshooting methods that will help you in fixing Microsoft Office errors.
Steps to fix Microsoft Office Errors faced during office.com/setup
In order to eliminate the Microsoft Office Error faced while office 365 setup you have to follow the methods explained below.
Method 1. Fix Download & Installation issues with office.com/setup
At times, users fail to download and install the Microsoft Office Application. To resolve this issue users must use the upgraded and latest version of the internet browser installed on your computer or laptop. Moreover, ensure that you are getting a stable and uninterrupted internet network connection speed to complete the setup process properly. If you install the older version of the Microsoft Office software, it will cause problems during setting up your office application, so install the new version to permanently fix the Microsoft Office issue.
Method 2. Try Repairing Microsoft Office Through the Control Panel
If you are facing issues after installing the Office application during office.com/setup you can fix this issue by repairing Microsoft office.
- The initial step is to tap on the Windows button from the bottom left corner of the Desktop screen. Otherwise, press the Windows key from your keyboard.
- Type Control Panel into the search field after this and then simply hit the Enter key. You can also select the Control Panel from the left side of the panel.
- Next, from the category view, beneath the segment of Programs, you have to move your cursor and opt for Uninstall A Program
- As a result, it will display you with a list of all the downloaded Microsoft applications in your system. You need to select the Microsoft product you want to fix and simply select the Change option.
- Proceeding further by selecting the Quick Repair tab and after this opt for the Repair option.
- After completing the repair procedure, restart your system to fix the issue successfully.
Method 2. Uninstall Microsoft Office Application
Uninstall the previously installed Microsoft Office application to proceed further with the trouble-free office.com/setup process. You can simply uninstall the Office application just by accessing the Control Panel on your device. For this, firstly open the Control Panel and then click on the Programs & Features option. From the list of available downloaded products, right-click on the Microsoft Office file and then simply opt for the Uninstall option. This will completely remove the Office application from your system.
Method 3. Re-Install the advanced and up to date version of Microsoft Office Application
Once you have uninstalled the Office software that is installed earlier, it is essential to reinstall the Office application. This will help you in resolving the Microsoft Error while office.com/setup.
- Start the process by navigating the latest downloaded file of Microsoft Office from the Downloads folder.
- In the download folder, look for the setup file and double-click on it.
- Thereafter, you might get a pop-up box of Security Warning, simply opt for the Run tab to give permission to the app to run smoothly on your system.
- In the meantime, click on the Yes button from the User Account Control pop up box to proceed further.
- Hence, this will begin installing the latest and advanced version of Microsoft Office application in your system.
Method 4. Login to your Microsoft Office account with the appropriate account
While proceeding with the office.com/setup process, you must make sure that you use the correct login credentials while login to your Microsoft account. Here, you must use the username and the password that is associated with the Microsoft account for the uninterrupted functioning.
Method 5. Verify For Multiple Copies Of Microsoft Office Application
Just in case, if you have more than one installed file of Microsoft application, then it creates a problem while activating your account. So, in that case, you are supposed to uninstall the other outdated versions of Microsoft Office from your system that you are not using at present. To uninstall the version of Microsoft Office that is not in use, follow the steps as explained earlier. Hence, this will help you in getting rid of the Office Error faced during the office.com/setup.